Sunday, September 9, 2007

The pharoahs plight

The power unseen rests within me

I command with authority from above

For your majesty now fails to see

That freedom is destined to us now


Warned yet you pay not heed

To me, a servant of the one almighty

And in consequence, if we not freed

Shall be seven plagues of stark reality


For your denial shall surely generate

The fall of a great rich empire

Dread the wrath of my lord’s hate

The creator that speaks in fire


Let my people go I shout again

As desolation lay stationed near

Treat my words not with disdain

But stay in awe and fear


And as verily as the sun shall rise

Prepare for imminent destruction

For sadness shall befall your eyes

Truth it is no false assumption


I depart one man, my age is spent

Yet by me my lord abides

And his presence called omnipotent

God, his own people Israel guides

No comments: